<VV> Trim Tag Info Requested

David Baker dbaker10 at twcny.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 21:56:34 EST 2005

I wrote:

> The paint code on the trim tag in the engine compartment of my
> '64 shows 900-D. I know the 900 signifies black, but does
> anyone
> know what the D stands for?
>
> Also, does anyone know the paint code for a white interior for
> '64?
>
> I don't need the upholstery code for white, I know that, I was
> wondering what the interior paint code is for white if there is
> one.  Thanks for any help.

> <shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca> wrote:

>I may be mistaken, but I believe ALL '64s with white upholstery
>had RED
>interior paint and dashpads.

My car is currently black with a red interior. Red is what I'm
getting away from. I'm changing the interior to white. Everything
will be white except the dash and carpets, which will be black. I
don't like the look of different colored interior metal parts
(such as doors) with the white upholstery.

I was wondering if there's a paint code for the white interior
paint. Maybe the same as the exterior white??

Dave Baker