<VV> CORVAIR SIGHTING - movie

Murray, Rod Rod.Murray at disney.com
Sat Apr 2 22:14:22 EST 2005

Channel surfing this afternoon, came across a 1988 movie called "1969". Story about a couple kids who head to college to avoid the draft.  Early scenes of Robert downey jr driving the p out of a red early convt - kiefer sutherland riding shotgun.  Great exposure, but abuse of the car is 1 good reason why I'd never trust a studio with my car. Btw, anybody seen the insurance commercial that reverses the footage of a sweet 67ish red camaro convt rolling off a cliff into the ocean? Wonder what they told that guy?   OUCH what a waste!

Spring forward!

Rod
66 monza convt 110/4
Livin large in the OC