<VV> Turn Signal & Brake Light Problem.

Greenbrier Goon greenbriergoon at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 23:26:02 EST 2005

Hey everyone:

My '63 Greenbrier is suffering a problem with the right rear turn signal and brake light: doesn't work.

Flipping the switch to the left works fine.  The front and rear light flashes.  The left brake light works when I step on the brake.

When I flip the switch to the right only the front turn signal light comes on and it stays on without flashing.  Nothing happens in the rear.  The right rear brake light does not work.

I checked the bulb.  It's okay.  I tested to see if any power was going to that light.  None.

The fuses are okay.  Cound this be a faulty turn signal switch?

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm