<VV> Window Trim Installation

the.tysons at comcast.net the.tysons at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 13:50:48 EDT 2005

I could certainly use some advice before attempting to install the stainless front and rear glass trim on my '65 Monza.  Since it took me the better part of three years to learn how to paint and then paint the Corvair, I'm a bit nervous about damaging the paint.  It's been a long time since I removed the trim and even longer since I installed it.

Are the clips installed on the posts first?  Do the individual trim pieces have to be assembled prior to mounting on the clips?  Are there any special tricks to the installation that would make it go smoother?

Rick T