<VV> Window Trim Installation

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Apr 4 19:46:55 EDT 2005

Be aware, this advice is offered by someone who has destroyed TWO new
windshields on Corvairs trying to remove or install this trim.
     First of all, clips go on first. I find a dull putty knife good for
installing them. Second, before laying the trim pieces on, place an
arrow-shaped piece of masking tape where it will show you exactly where each
clip is while the trim is hiding it. Shows you exactly where to hit with the
rubber hammer, enabling you to use minimum force. As for what overlaps what,
study the pieces carefully and lay them out beforehand. They will "tell" you
what order they want to be put on in.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C