<VV> Speaking of tires...

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 15:04:20 EDT 2005

I'm considering writing up a little page for the Communique about the  lost
art of changing tires using tire irons.  Does this sound like  something that
would interest you?  I got started on this back in the 70's  when a 10-year old
Mexican boy at a tire shop in San Felipe changed the 10-31/15  tire on my
Dune buggy with nothing more than a couple of tire irons.  I  learned how to do
it and used the technique for 20 years.  Considering the  cost at a tire store
these days, it could be a fit for us. Please let me know  your thoughts one
way or the other.  I won't take offense if you aren't  interested.
Craig Nicol