<VV> Speaking of tires...

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Apr 4 19:46:54 EDT 2005

I think this would be interesting, particularly if you could identify a
present-day source for the tools(s) in question.
     If a 10-year-old boy can change a 10 tire, I guess that means a
14-year-old might be required for the 14s on my Corsa. What size (if any)
could a 60-year-old change?

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C