<VV> Speaking of tires...

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com
Mon Apr 4 15:12:26 EDT 2005

YES!  I am interested!

JED

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of NicolCS at aol.com
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 3:04 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Speaking of tires...

I'm considering writing up a little page for the Communique about the
lost art of changing tires using tire irons.  Does this sound like
something that would interest you?  I got started on this back in the
70's  when a 10-year old Mexican boy at a tire shop in San Felipe
changed the 10-31/15  tire on my Dune buggy with nothing more than a
couple of tire irons.  I  learned how to do it and used the technique
for 20 years.  Considering the  cost at a tire store these days, it
could be a fit for us. Please let me know  your thoughts one way or the
other.  I won't take offense if you aren't  interested.
Craig Nicol