<VV> Speaking of tires...

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 15:19:07 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/4/05 12:05:10 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
NicolCS at aol.com writes:

> Considering the  cost at a tire store
> these days, it could be a fit for us. Please let me know  your thoughts one
> way or the other.  I won't take offense if you aren't  interested.
> Craig Nicol

Hi Craig,
Sounds interesting, but I've got a few concerns that maybe you will
answer.....

Where can we get the necessary tire irons? Does anyone have these for sale?

Will ordinary hand-irons actually allow a person to remove and install radial
tires?

Considering that most of us have no balancing equipment, what will be the
recommended procedure for balancing/re-balancing tires?

Thanks,
Bob Helt