<VV> Re: Collecting from an accident / Reporting

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 16:52:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/4/2005 1:32:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, aeroned at aol.com
writes:

> The problem is that there was no police report at the time of the accident.
> Now, it comes
> down to your word against his as to who caused the accident or even who was
> involved. If he's honest,
> sounds like a big IF in this case, he'll admit to it. Otherwise you may be
> out of luck with both the other guy's/gal's
> insurance and/or small claims court. Next time get the police involved right
> way unless the guy has the money
> on him right then and there.

While cruising in the wrong part of Los Angeles......I was hit by a LARGE /
MEAN / GUN carrying individual......

" I agreed with him EXACTLY"   no problem.....gggggggg    I just memorized
his Plate #      ggggg

Drove to a "safer locale"  and used a payphone to call in a "Hit &
Run"........no $$$   but I F@#%$%  him royally!

Nowadaze......with cellphones.....no need to MOVE!  ggg   scary!!   LOL!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V