<VV> tirebusters

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 17:19:19 EDT 2005

Hey gang,
Lat time I asked, I heard no one's booted tires in 15 years. The best alternative is finding the cheapest replacement policy when you buy the tires new. Also, good luck disposing old tires. Dumps charge you to leave them off and no garbage service will pick them up. If you toss them on the side of the road or hide them in a dumpster, you're illegal.
Once saw a guy break the bead by jacking the car, placing a board across the side close to the bead, and using the weight of the car to bust it loose. Worked good. From there, any other prybar or a Sawzall gets them off. You only really need spoons if you want to save the tire, and from the sound of it, you don't.

Chuck Kubin