<VV> Speaking of tires

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Apr 4 19:24:54 EDT 2005

I realize that different areas have different laws and rules for disposal of old tires, but I was wondering if anyone has noticed that they are now grinding them up into small pieces, dying them various colors and sell them for mulch in flower beds.  Saw some somewhere in North Georgia on I75 at a rest stop.  Supposed to last practically forever, whereas other natural mulches rot away after a short while.  Don't know who sells the stuff, probably Home Depot Or Lowe's.

Cecil Mills