<VV> So...worked on the vair some more

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Apr 4 20:04:18 EDT 2005

Actually, it's the other way around. The blower SHOULD spin quite freely at
low speeds, and I've had them coast for over 20 seconds in some cases. If it
only spins once, the bearings are too tight, too worn, or they are new and the
grease hasn't distributed itself yet.
Although these blowers gobble immense amounts of power at speed, at low
speeds, they use hardly any.

In a message dated 4/4/2005 7:45:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, pottsf at msn.com