<VV> white smoke, valve train noise - need HELP!

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Apr 4 22:45:59 EDT 2005

White smoke means a new Pope has been selected.

Seriously, I have been having a white smoke issue with my '65 Corsa 140 that
I have not resolved but I do know that it is a carburetion issue.  I have
isolated it by switching the carbs left to right and watching the smoke
change  banks, which you can do with a 140.  You might try the same thing,
though obviously the valve noise is a separate issue.

Norm Witte

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org