<VV> Convertible Top Relay Question

Bob & Kathy Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Tue Apr 5 00:24:05 EDT 2005

Update..ignore the earlier message.

After finding out that at least one of our vendors didn't have one and
finding out the price if one WAS available I decided to a bit of reverse
engineering anyway. I VERY carefully took the relay apart, VERY carefully
cleaned off the crud and then with my meter and a bit of guess work figured
out the wiring. I thought it was trickier than it really was when I saw the
6 leads coming out of the relay and the 4 out of the motor. After some
"figurin" it's actually quite simple and can be easily duplicated with any
relay with a little work.

Bob