<VV> Fan belt numbers

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Tue Apr 5 16:23:42 EDT 2005

Hi Doug,
The magic belt is the Gates 3VX560.  3/8-inch by 56-inch long industrial V-belt.  I pick them up at Will Call for cash and sometimes they get the idea that I should get an industrial discount.  I think they thought these were for the big computer firm I work for.  Can't figure out how they thought that.   LOL.  I like to buy 6 or so at a time from the local industrial supplier.  These are the best belts I have ever used.  Others I have referred these belts to have had their belt problems magically disappear.  Naturally, store these in a non-coiled position.
-- Larry