<VV> CORSA regions and conventions

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 01:01:03 EDT 2005

Noticed that "the other half" of the ballot lists the states. provinces, countries and continents in that region-Central for me.  Texas, N. and S. Dakota, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Minnesota...these are all pretty far west compared to Kentucky or Michigan, the last and next Central Div. conventions.  How a bid from one of these for a convention?  Or, maybe Central America?  Just kidding!
Seriously, I've been lobbying for a convention somewhere along th I-35 corridor since attending my first one in 98.
Mike Ioanes