<VV> electric fuel pump installation

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Wed Apr 6 09:47:22 EDT 2005

I'd recommend you buy a KIT (I bought one from Larry Claypool near Chicago
tatra at urbancom.net ) from the vendors. They've all gone to the trouble to
answer your question in the form of a well-thought-out package, with
instructins, all the pieces you need, and even options, for YOUR PARTICULAR
KIND of Corvair, at one low price. With expedited delivery, you might even
get it by Saturday if you order this (Wednesday) morning.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C