<VV> I am always going 40

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Wed Apr 6 12:09:31 EDT 2005

Spraying stuff at it wont fix the problem like Tony says.  I just had to
do this on my 63.  If it is sticking it will not really get any lube to
the place it needs, and WD-40 wont be adequate.  Take it apart, or have
someone do this.  If it is dry, like it most likely is it is going to
wallow out the bushings in the back of the housing and make the problem
worse.  Also the Odometer needs grease most likely as well.

-Geoff Johnson