<VV> I am always going 40

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 6 00:05:26 EDT 2005

Tony may very well be correct on his diagnoses.  But, I'd STILL try spraying
WD40 in the back of the speedo head.  Lube won't hurt (unless you really
overdo it) and the spray just might dislodge any possible debris.

I've also heard good things about Lew's service.  So far have not found a
need to try him out.

Later, JR