<VV> electric fuel pump - inertia switch - diaphragm block

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 20:29:00 EDT 2005

Personally, I'd forget the inertia switch. Use a Vega OP switch, which has a
starter bypass terminal to run the pump during cranking no matter what the OP
is, and life is good. If the engine stalls, the pump will shut off. The
schematic for this thing is out there on the web somewhere. It's pretty simple and
straightforward.

John

In a message dated 4/5/2005 6:42:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,