<VV> Old tires for sale!

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 19:21:20 EDT 2005

I broke down and purchased some radials for my new
driver  ('62 Monza).  The old tires are not dry
rotted, but they must be OLD.  If anyone wants them,
they're yours.  You can pick them up at my house
(South Boston, VA - south central VA, near the NC
border) or I can bring them to the Vair Fair in
Chesapeake, VA in May.  Tread is like near new.  Here
is what they are:

2 tires: C78-13 with 7/16" wide whitewalls
2 tires: P185/80 D13 (yes that's "D") with 5/8" wide
whitewall.

They are bias-ply tires.  They "look" '60's (have that
old bias-ply profile).  Sold (for free) "as-is".  I
took them off for safety reasons just because of the
age of them.

Let me know by Friday night 4/8 if you are interested.
 If I don't hear from anyone I'll just have them
disposed of when I get the new tires mounted Saturday.

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on