<VV> EM question

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 21:21:49 EDT 2005

There is a black 64 coupe going up for sale here in town in the next couple
of days. I will most likely be helping him find it a new home (not my home
however). The paint # checks out - Tuxedo Black, but the trim reads Lt Fawn. Could
a black exterior car come with a fawn interior? Someone has changed the door
panels and seat upholstery to a red velour and I can see no traces of Fawn at
all. And what about the inside metal parts of the door and dash, they are both
black and no traces of any other color? Watch for it most likely on online
classifieds soon.
   Ed in St. Petersburg, Florida