<VV> Master Cylinder, take 2

Songs by Steve Songsbysteve at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Apr 6 22:06:47 EDT 2005

Hello Groupies,

Well, not as in "I'm doing it for the 2nd time.", but more like "Single to
Dual, Babyee!"

I ordered the Clark's dual conversion kit, and after talking with a couple
of guys at the Lake Seminole (FL) get-together on Saturday, it appears that
after removal of the old MC, the conversion involves:

>Disconnecting the rear line from the junction block, and plugging that side
of the JB.

>Bolting on the new MC

>Routing the rear line through the "firewall" to connect via coupling to new
MC.

>Connecting the front line to the new MC.

All of my lines are in great shape, so I'm going to flush the system, and
refill with silicone BF.

Other than bench-bleeding, and bleeding the wheels, does anyone have any
advice/tips on this procedure?

Any advice is certainly welcome, as usual.

Best to all,

Steve G.

St. Pete, FL  (Home of the even-as-we-speak, the ever-expanding Bittman
Corvair Museum)

Songs by Steve

-Personalized Songs

-Messages on Hold