<VV> Head Temp & Boost

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Thu Apr 7 09:32:40 EDT 2005

I've received a lot of off-list questions about my Autometer Gauge setup (the one that shows the higher of the two head temps as one of the settings).

Here is the controller:
http://hp.autometer.com/instructions/004466_instruction.pdf#search='autometer%202511323'

I can't find the part number for my gauge itself, but it's from this product line:
http://hp.autometer.com/products/ultra_lite/full_sweep_electric/full_sweep_electric.html

but is not listed here. The face says "cylinder head temp" and goes to 600 degrees.

Bill Elliott