<VV> Re: electric fuel pump

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Thu Apr 7 09:37:07 EDT 2005

Hi,
BOY, does THIS sound familiar!  I had the same problem with my Greenbrier.  Only when I installed an electric fuel pump did I find the air leak on the rubber hose over the driver's side axle leading into the engine compartment.  Replace that FIRST!  While you are there, it is a good time to install a good GM metal cased replaceable element fuel filter and mount it high above the axle.  Replacement filters are cheap.\
-- Larry