<VV> Why does the CC take a week to get here ? Just venting ...

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Thu Apr 7 20:53:25 EDT 2005

Thanks CORSA?  I think it's "Thanks USPS or local postman".  Obviously, if
the Fresno guys got their CC's 3 days ago... hmmm.    They all go in the
mail the same day... when they "come out" is up to the USPS.

Rob
"Got a life"... but did get my CC yesterday and I'm 125 miles from where
they get put in the postal system!!

P.S.  Thanks CORSA for another great CC issue... too bad the USPS can't do
their job nearly as well as you do.