<VV> Why does the CC take a week to get here ? Just venting ...

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 00:12:12 EDT 2005

I know!  Harry can hire a bunch of guys with synchronized watches, one for
each copy of the mag, and they can go to the member's houses and workplaces
and hand the new issues out simultaneously.  Of course that'll drive the
dues above $35.

Plan B:  New add rule.  No person placing an add in the magazine will be
allowed to answer his/her telephone from the day of publication of the
magazine until midnight on the 15th of the month.

Either of these plans should stop the attrocities.

Just delivering some cheese to go with the whine, ;-)
  Roger Gault

PS:  Got mine today.