<VV> Roger's Rules

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Apr 8 00:19:59 EDT 2005

Folks

This thread, whine, complaint, call it what you will has to be one of the longest running, its been around the 8 years I have been on the list.

It has been answered many times by Harry, and others.  There is no Rhyme or Reason to when anyone in any particular part of the country gets their magazine.  For a long time I have gotten mine on the last day of the month before the date. Ex, April's on March 31.

Got mine yesterday, about 4-5 days late. May not happen again for a long time, maybe next month. No way to tell.

Now, there was a time when Directors got theirs before anyone else. At least that's what I gleaned from some complaints I have heard at various events in the past. Someone would get their magazine (pre internet days), and call on a classfied. Finds out the item is sold because a director bought it, from the ad several days before.    Don't know if its true now, or ever was. No finger pointing intended. Just what I heard.

Internet classifieds and Ebay have negated any complaint if Directors got theirs first or not, IMO. Don't care in any event..

. AS LONG AS I GET MINE!!!!! <GGG>

Hank