<VV> 1965 Greenbrier ...Priority Mail Help

OHARECK at aol.com OHARECK at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 13:30:45 EDT 2005

Does anyone on the list  work for or have any inside knowledge of  Priority
Mail...I purchased a 65 Greenbrier on E-bay two weeks ago.   The owner asked me
to send a Bank Check to him for the Van via Priority  Mail...As requested, I
sent the check from Pittsburgh, PA to Michigan on Tuesday  March 29th...to
date,the check has not been received and although the Postal  Employees try to be
helpful...it has not surfaced.   The Bank states  the check has not been
cashed.   Any help would be appreciated.   Charlie