<VV> I think I've seen it all....

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 14:32:11 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/8/2005 10:35:26 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
yenko117 at yahoo.com writes:

> Tony - take a look again at where the snout is going.
> The fabric hose is still there, so the air coming in
> will have to travel backwards from the interior vents,
> and if the heater lever is depressed, it will suck hot
> air from the lower shrouds into the carbs, etc...
>
> Mike

****************
HEY!!  I missed the fabric!  gggg

Reminds me of a guy in the Army....said he had a 57 Chevy Fuel injected!
When he brought the car to the base....the HEATER  AIR INTAKE  was  connected to
the carb!  No air cleaner.....from the firewall!   Guess the "burst of Fuzz"
was hi octane!

But then this is the guy that swore the Idle mix screws  were the MAIN JETS!
I took all his $$$  in front of a dozen guys when I removed them while
holding the carb at 2500 rpms!

AH  the good ole DaZE!!

Matt