<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 3, Issue 49

NOSVAIR at aol.com NOSVAIR at aol.com
Fri Apr 8 20:21:48 EDT 2005

 Lon,
   What we have here is typical LM technology.  With the fan off and the air
and heat controls on you have a very effective warm air intake to the carbs.
With the heat control switched off and the fan on you get a 3 speed engine
governor with varying degrees of passenger compartment gas fumes.  Moving the
heat control to defrost gets you a big surprise when the fumes hit the heater fan
resistor in the defroster duct.  ;^)

Bruce Webster
'60 569
'61 727