<VV> Re: PC PROBLEMS(trying to help .no vair but?)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 05:12:39 EDT 2005

sounds like he did not set up your hard drive with the drivers to your new
motherboard.  use the setup disk that came with motherboard to install drivers
for video and other hardware. start with any busmaster etc drivers and do them
one by one reg. this is the most i can type teliing you how with one flying
finger. set video in control panel to higest it will go with resolution and
colors. then drop down to resolution you like best. i also am archaic with 98 on
all my macnines except my laptop running 2000. it gives me MY privacy.  good
luck.
 regards, tim colson