<VV> so...

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 07:04:06 EDT 2005

Here it is, 6 in the freekin morning, I've only had
about 3 hours of sleep.  I had a four hour gig last
night, and then had to drive my g/f home to her place,
and back to my house( the drive home was about an hour
and some) where I finally got to go to bed.  But it
didn't last long...so now here I am um...."ready" to
go.

Gonna grab an x-tra fan belt, some tools, and we'll be
on our merry, and in my case, disgruntled way to
Missouri for my dad's 1964 Monza Coupe.

I won't be able to see it, but wish me luck.

Ryan
65 110 Corsa
Running for BoD Central Div.(I would really appreciate
your votes.)

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.