<VV> a question about VV use

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 16:17:11 EDT 2005

> >> My euphoria did not last long, because apparently
> Fresno members got their copies quite a while ago,
since the cars (it was set of Corsas) ---

Can't say this issue bothers me as much as some. The
coincicence of my being in the market for another car
and one showing up in the neighborhood just don't
happen often enough.

Meanwhile, I need a little help. When I joined this
forum about three weeks ago, a couple members
suggested liberal use of the delete key.  This works
good when I don't want to add to the volume when
adding comment to the five, six or nine VV editions I
get every day.
It doesn't, however, trim what goes into the five, six
or nine emails loaded with unedited stuff sent by
those who's computer came without a delete key.
I've been able to contribute to the brain pool on a
few occasions, and in the short time have been able to
bump into a couple of topics I haven't seen since
joining CORSA in the '70s. The experience has been
valuable, but I wonder about the time involved.  I
spend about 20 times as much time scanning VV for new
information as I do driving or fixing my car.  My
hobby has created a second hobby.
On to my question: before I give up and bow out, does
anybody out there have a suggestion on how to weed
through?  I wil accept helpful hints from mouse
potatos and chipheads alike. Please answer off net to
keep this from being the next running thread in the
"Desperate Corvairwives" saga.

Chuck Kubin