<VV> a question about VV use

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Apr 9 19:10:26 EDT 2005

Chuck

Don't use the digest option. Recieve all your V V email as seperate
messages.

If there are people who you know you don't want to read, put them on your
blocked senders list. Their messages all go to deleted or trash file
straight away. Before you empty that folder, you can look if you want to.

Filter all the messages with NO CORVAIR and HUMOR to your trash or deleted
items file.

These will cut your incoming mail down considerably, especially with this
bunch.

Then you are down to all the other individual e mails. Delete the threads
you don't care to read.

When I get home from work at 1130 eastern, I usually have about 75 emails
from Corvair and Riviera, as well as others, left since I left the house for
work at 2PM.

 By 1145 I am usually done.

Hank