<VV> DOA

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 18:08:36 EDT 2005

Jumped in our red 60 coupe this morning all ready for a nice show on the
shores of Tampa Bay, and...... DEAD. No lights,no dash lights,nothing from the
engine. Has a fully charged battery even jumped it from a new battery and NADA.
  Didn't have time to fool with it so we took our 62 wagon and it tied for
first with a late convertible, so the day wasn't a total bummer.
  Yes I took the wire connection apart, cleaned it out,(it wasn't corroded),
cleaned the battery terminals, checked everthing electrical. Now what? Like
the carbmeister with his brake question "what did I miss"?
   Ed in Fla