<VV> VV mail woes

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 18:10:51 EDT 2005

A recent poster was asking for advice on "trimming posts" for replies.....

All I can say is;

AOL allows you to HIGHLIGHT just the text you want to include in your reply!
Unlike most other email software....that includes ALL or NONE of the text in
the message being replied to.

Add this to the fact you can reach AOL from ANYWHERE in the world!  There's
an 800 number for those out of the way places....

Then how about the fact you can use dialup / satellite /DSL / Local Network /
Cable  to get online  from the same account!  Same software!

I go thru approx. 400 emails per day.....I post a lot!.......bet I don't
spend an hour total time....All this for $23.95 @ month?   Cheaper than CORSA
Dues!  GGGGG

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V