<VV> VV mail woes

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sun Apr 10 01:46:06 EDT 2005

At 03:10 hours 04/09/2005, UltraMonzaWest at aol.com wrote:
>A recent poster was asking for advice on "trimming posts" for replies.....
>
>All I can say is;
>
>AOL allows you to HIGHLIGHT just the text you want to include in your reply!
>Unlike most other email software....that includes ALL or NONE of the text in
>the message being replied to.

...you haven't used Eudora, have you?    Very versatile, and the Pro
version allows lots of tricks, completely configurable, and it even
supports mail list server duty.    There's also Eudora Lite, which is
free.   No server capabilities and less features than the Pro version but
it works, allows complete editing of any message text, allows attachments
and embeds, and includes mail filtering and mailbox handling.    The Pro
version does so much stuff I can't remember it all.

>Add this to the fact you can reach AOL from ANYWHERE in the world!  There's
>an 800 number for those out of the way places....

I can reach my ISP from anywhere since they belong to Sitestar Link,
meaning there's a dialup number in just about every city in the
country.   I logged onto my Roanoke VA hometown ISP daily with a local
number in Grand Rapids MI while out of town for job trip.

Started to rent a car to go visit the CPF but it's a fair drive from GR MI
to Ypsi.

tony..