<VV> Separated at birth (humor?)/need a part

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 22:17:35 EDT 2005

In a message dated 4/9/2005 9:21:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca writes:
<<Lonzo looks like Don Cherry?!?!

(Canadian joke)

Regards,
Joel>>

OK Joel, I don't know who Don Cherry is, but I DO know what "Baby Bob" looks
like. One of my supervisors at work mentioned the resemblance a few months
back, when the commercials hit this area.
Cheryl thinks it's just freaky, and hasn't noticed a resemblance (to the best
of my knowledge)... if anything, I'll take it as a compliment, since I'm 38
but still have a "baby face".
I had some fun the other day, and I forgot to tell you guys about it. Tuesday
on my way to the park for a picnic with my kids the front wheel bearing went
out on the sedan... I drove it 8 miles to the closest place I trusted, and in
the last 2 miles it was rumbling (in other words it was only making noise in
the last 8 miles)... the outer bearing welded itself to the spindle, and the
guy was unable to get it off within reasonable means... so I'm needing a
spindle, drivers side, for a 64 car... I reckon a 60-64 will work, and it will need
to be generally inexpensive... I might be able to trade some stuff if anyone is
in the mood to do so.
He used a torch and a grinder to get it off, and recommended I replace the
spindle, so I will at my earliest chance.
Thanks everyone... now, to find a picture of Don Cherry...
Later,
"Baby Face" Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, someday will be a camper
1963 Greenbrier 4spd. that I really ought to sell
1964 700 sedan 95/pg, semi-daily driver status (only when I drive somewhere)