<VV> Vert in San Bruno CA

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 10 11:51:47 EDT 2005

A corvair or any other item on eBay where seller has a negative I am very cautious. I look at the profile of the person who left the negative to see what others say about him. If he seems reasonable (the person who left the negative) I am very respectful of his caution.
When shopping for a car on eBay I look at the feedbacks from buyers of the seller to see if there are other cars he sold and if the feedback positive or negative is not auto related I stay away. Auto sales transactions are more complicated and present more opportunity for you to get burned.