<VV> English spelling NO CORVAIR

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sun Apr 10 17:41:36 EDT 2005

    Unfortunately... I think this is happening in other languages too or, at least in my native language (Spanish) where many people look like they are taking to a trash can, most of what they learnt at school about their language. If communicating with other people is, sometimes, not an easy task using the right words and grammar, doing it without the correct words and/or gramatical rules could be a mess.
    Spanish example: Casado = Married, Cazado = Hunted  (sounds the same in most countries).

    (Not confident with my English but, trying to)

    Daniel Monasterio

<<With the advent of the computer the typist has all but disappeared and now most low level professionals do their own typing.  This has required forced learning. Upper level managers may still be illiterate.
Email, in the case of this forum is informal and meant to be a communication between persons/friends of like interests.  Not a study in proper grammar.>>