<VV> Corvair weekend (was English spelling)

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Mon Apr 11 17:47:17 EDT 2005

At 01:22 hours 04/10/2005, Stephen Upham wrote:
>Lary iz rite.  if u kan bee undurstod, wi wury ubout spelin?  purhaps this
>deskusion wood bes bee cuntinued on vv-talq.   JJJ

Wudden it yew who wuz cumplainen about spellin an writen in e-mails bout uh
year ago?      ;)

(my spel chequer is goin crazy)

ynot...

PS:   This weekend there was Corvair work performed and accomplishments
made.   I found out that there's a source at Autozone for cheap ball joint
boots that fit perfectly on front lowers.   I also found out that at least
one of the repro early model windshield gaskets are not molded exactly
right, causing grief when you attempt to mount the stainless trim back in
the gasket.   Anyone else seen this?