<VV> Electric Fuel Pumps

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 10:37:31 EDT 2005

So, on the way to the paint place today, my fathers
electric fuel pump ceased to function.  we jacked up
the car, I jiggled some things a bit, and tapped it
once...turned the car back on, and it worked perfect.

So, what the heck?  is this something that happens
(with older ones maybe?)

Are there any TRULY reliable electric pumps that you
can buy TBI (to be installed) or do most of them have
quirks?

What a great car, haha...I think the earlies have
caught up to my late behind....I like them at least as
much now....I can't wait to get my car on the road!

Ryan
65 110 Corsa Coupe
Dad's 64 110 Monza Coupe

P.S.  Man, his 110 has some SERIOUS pick-up.  First
and second gears are sweet in that thing.

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.