<VV> PG shift cable

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 11 12:04:49 EDT 2005

With the shift lever (dash) in D, insert the cable in the hole in the
tranny, but disconnect the throttle levers (both) from the TV bellcrank and
rotate it fully CCW. Install cable bolt.
To check installation , check that the left hole on theTV bellcrank is below
the tranny oil pan rail. If above, you did it wrong.
Page 7-34 '65 shop manual.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD