<VV> curiosity, mostly.

Ryan Verthein chevyd51 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 11:12:08 EDT 2005

I want my next Corvair to be an all out racer...I want
a V-8 Conversion...sweet suspension...all that fun
stuff.

So, how impossible is it?  my dad did a crown
conversion after high-school and he said it wasn't
that bad...but he wasn't the one that put in the motor
mounts and stuyff...the engine was already thrown in
the back, they just had to move it and hook things up.

Can you do a crown conversion to an early?

these are my questions. they are few...but I'm
curious.

Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe 110
dads 64 Monza Coupe 110

And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.