<VV> Electric Fuel Pumps

FLAT6VAir at insightbb.com FLAT6VAir at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 11 11:39:02 EDT 2005

the vairshop changed to a different electric pump because the older one tended
to overheat and stop running til it cooled.  Yeah,  the pump, overheated and
locked....so much for curing the vapor lock issue.

new pump works fine -- well except when the ground wire came loose on a country
road miles from no where........re-attahced and all was fine.

tim mahler
pcca