<VV> The new guy

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Mon Apr 11 13:51:11 EDT 2005

Your devotion to your wife and her whims is . . . impressive. The EXACT same
pattern of behavior is evident in me vis a vis MY wife's whims, but being
me, I'm in a position to admit that devotion has nothing directly to do with
it. In any case, I'm blessed to have my wife, and suspect that you are, too.
     I quite agree that putting a Corvair engine in a Volkswagen ruins not
only a perfectly good Volkswagen, but a perfectly good Corvair engine as
well.
     Good luck shopping. You should find good value in Corvairs, but market
availabilities, as in every market, are always dominated by the
less-desirable specimens (there are REASONS why most cars are for sale, that
are for sale). When you find a candidate, get back to this list, and you'll
get help in evaluating your find(s).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C