<VV> Younger crowd

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Mon Apr 11 14:33:08 EDT 2005

If they had that much trouble with the simple things, do you really want
them anywhere near your car at all ?

Did you check your front / rear tire pressures after the rotation ?

That's how the Corvair myth got started, right ?  And mechanics still don't
give much thought to other peoples' cars, so "caveat emptor" as usual, right
?