<VV> The new guy

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 11 16:37:50 EDT 2005

Greg,

If you haven't found one you like by July (and even if you have) you
should plan to attend the CORSA convention (you have joined haven't you)
in Portland the last week in July. There are always very nice (as well
as project) cars and parts for sale. All you need to do is bring your
money. You will also get a chance to meet a number of great people both
from this list and not on this list. Also be sure to look up your local
chapter since they would be your best source for a car in your local area.

Mike Kost
SMCC, St. Louis, MO

P.S. I wish I could attend but I will be heading to the boundary waters
with the scouts that weekend.